Shopping for Christmas presents can be either a joy or a hassle and it all depends on when you start doing it and where do you plan to do it. To help you in the process, I’ve put together a list of gift ideas carefully selected based on one very important criteria: crafted with love to be gifted with love.
For him the almighty:
- This cool WOLLET that he will never lose (oh, I want it for myself!)
- The nice cliché: I’ve known NOAH watches for awhile now and I still love them
For the charming her:
- Lemnia: unique wooden bags in adorable colors
- NALU underwear: contemporary lingerie with minimalist views and quiet aesthetics. Do not worry, the sexiness is there.
- Special is not enough word for these earrings
For parents with love:
- In a Box: lovely gifts handcrafted by Romanian artists, beautifully packed in an adorable box. They even have a Christmas dedicated collection.
- Aerium: when plants meet design.
For them curious kids:
- Early learning guide to Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre – illustrated by Madalina Andronic
- Make walls preeeeeeeetty with Cai verzi pe pereti
For all your dear ones:
- Woodish for those who love books. and wood.
For when you are Secret Santa:
- Creativesc has even created a special category for Secret Santa! Go and browse through while thinking ho ho ho!
Miniaturile Cheers Grinches si Go Elf Yourself au fermecat invitatii de la aniversarea @oleya.ro cu spiritul amuzant al sarbatorilor. Daruieste si tu un Vin Cu Sentimente de Craciun! Multumim @adrian.dan.ro pentru foto! #cheers #grinches #goelfyourself #merry #xmas #winewithstyle #vinuricusentimente
For your lovely self:
- a Pilates session with Sara, the warmest talented trainers I know
- The Food Project: 100% natural superfoods for your caring
Not to be missed (in Bucharest):
- Marché de Noël (Dec 13-14)
- Detox Market (Dec 9-10)
- Art Fashion Fair | Christmas Affair (Dec 16-17)
- Noël: Targul cadourilor de designer (Dec 9-10)